- Second largest economy in the world, just one step down from the United States, only would working there be immensely rewarding, but studying in China would be so as well..
- China exudes both tradition and modernity, its rich history extending further than 5,000 years, its seven UNESCO world heritage sites such as the Forbidden City, and its booming cities, like Shanghai, are some of the reasons why you should go.
- Employment opportunities are available for students after graduation.
- It is a great chance to study in the most populous country in the world. You will experience a mix of ancient and modern civilization within a country that has many different cultures and dialects.
- Chinese government is investing immensely in education to get more international recognition. Thus, you will get a chance to get the top education at a price you can afford.
- Very affordable; the cost of living and the tuition fees are much lower on an average, compared to other continents
Per Year, in CNY
Per Year, in USD
|Bachelor’s Degree||13,500 – 28,000 ¥||3000 – 5000 USD|
|Master’s Degree||21,000 – 35,000 ¥||3000 – 5000 USD|
|PhD||21,000 – 35,000 ¥||3000 – 5000 USD|